I am using Ledger
When bridging your particles using a Ledger hardware wallet that supports applications, just make sure to use the Ethereum application to sign the “Approval for all” transaction in the first step of the bridging process. This is the only transaction you’ll have to sign during the whole process.
I am using Trezor
By default, Trezor hardware wallets do not allow signing the necessary “Approval for all” transaction to start the bridging process. In order to remedy this, you’ll need to change “Safety checks” to “Prompt” before bridging your Particles. To do this, please follow the steps below:
1. Open Trezor Suite and access your device’s dashboard
2. Open settings by clicking on the gear icon on the top right of the window
3. Click on the “Device” section
4. Look for the “Safety checks” setting and click the “Edit” button
5. Select “Prompt”, click on “Confirm” and confirm the change on your device’s screen
6. Now you can follow the regular bridging process described on the guide above
After bridging your particles, we strongly recommend switching the “Safety checks” setting back to “Strict”.