We will do our best to make sure everyone has a chance to participate and purchase a particle NFT. To achieve this, we have devised an Application Process for the Whitelist that will last approximately 4 weeks, starting on December 14th, 2021.
During those 4 weeks, you can whitelist your wallet address, and apply for the number of particles you choose. Please note that the number of particles you apply for will not influence your chance of being allocated one. You will however be obligated to purchase the particles allocated to you.
For example: if you applied for 10 particles, and were allocated only 5. You will have to purchase all 5 or lose them to the next person down the list.
The allocation and primary sale process will happen in the second week of January (January 10th - January 16th, 2022), and applicants will have 48H to complete their purchase once particles have been allocated to them. You will all be notified via email if your applications are successful.
When do the whitelist applications open?
Whitelist applications officially open on the 14th of December.
Where do I apply for a spot on the Whitelist?
Click here to apply for the Whitelist.
What do I need?
In order to join the whitelist, all you will need to do is:
1) connect your Metamask wallet to the website (and set one up if you do not have one).
2) enter your email address.
3) choose the amount of particle NFTs you’d like to apply for.
How can I increase my odds of receiving an allocation?
If you do the following, you will increase your chances of being allocated at least one particle:
1) The top 2,000 members on the Waitlist are guaranteed at least 1 Particle in the Whitelist allocation process.
2) Active community members who engage in conversation around culture, art, ownership etc. on Discord, Twitter, and Telegram will also be given guaranteed Whitelist spots at the discretion of Particle Team.
3) Those who show up at the Particle Foundation pop up locations (Art Basel Miami, and in NYC) will also have increased chances of getting their Whitelist applications approved.